Treat the one you love to a luxury train experience this Valentine’s Day and dine in style aboard the Northern Belle vintage train.
Sink into your plush seat in one of the beautiful carriages, each evoking the glamour of 1930s rail travel and the famous “Belle” trains. Admire details such as mosaics floors and ceiling murals lovingly made by some of the country’s top craftspeople.
Relax at your elegant table, set with crisp white linen and sparkling bespoke glassware, and anticipate the gastronomic journey ahead.
As you savour the first of five delicious, seasonal courses, take in the ever-changing views of the British countryside. Your attentive, liveried steward is on hand to see to all your needs.
Sip chilled champagne, and enjoy every minute of this unforgettable day.
It is the perfect surprise treat for your loved one, or a wonderful anniversary celebration for friends and family.
- Round-trip travel aboard the Northern Belle luxury train
- Welcome champagne reception on board
- Sumptuous five-course lunch: British seasonal table d’hôte menu including Great British cheese board, biscuits and chutneys
- Bottle of wine per couple.
- Coffee, tea and petits fours
- Surprise gift for your Valentine
This amazing trip will take place on Friday 16th February and leaves Manchester Victoria at 12.40pm it will take approx. 4 – 5 hour.
For more information about the great work Hospitality Action do please see www.hospitalityaction.org.uk.
Please send your bids to firstname.lastname@example.org