Professional Liability Insurance for CSP Students & Associate Members Qualified to practice Sports Massage
CSP Students and Associate members that meet the qualifying criteria may apply for Medical Professional Liability insurance with MPLC at a discounted rate to cover claims arising from Sports Massage. A summary of cover is available from this page as a download, indicating the terms and costs of the cover provided.
How to Renew/Apply
Students and Associates can only access the scheme online via the MPLC Portal
Important Notes and Options
- No cover is provided for the treatment of any Professional Sports Person/Professional Athletes or Dancers.
- No cover for the treatment of Animals
- Students and Associate Members must not imply they are performing Sports Massage as a Physiotherapist
- Special terms apply to services provided via the Internet.
- The Master Policy runs concurrently with the CSP’s PLI Scheme and all policies issued under this scheme will expire on 30 June each year.